Merrimac Plumbers Who Care
Updated 8th October 2020
“Servicing Merrimac since 1998.”
Call Oceanside Services on 1300 998 257 – A team you can rely upon!
Have you recently had your hot water system inspected? Any blocked pipes? Had an eye out for the signs? Are you experiencing problems with your pipes or fixtures? We, the Merrimac plumbers team at Oceanside will help keep your plumbing flowing. Give us a call today if:
- Haven’t had a plumbing inspection in two years or longer
- Notice gurgling sounds coming from pipes
- Smell unpleasant odours coming from your system
- Have drains that are moving slowly or not at all
- Have a sink or toilet that is damaged or malfunctioning
- Would like to update any part of your plumbing system
- Need someone to provide general maintenance services
- Have questions about your plumbing
Get in Touch
If you need help around your place, call us today on 1300 998 257. If it isn’t an emergency or you would like to ask a few questions, jump over to our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We Specialise in Real Estate Plumbing
We work with some of the top agencies in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Northern NSW, providing quick and reliable reports. Understanding the industry of real estate and body corporate management services is one of our specialties. So, if you are an agency looking accurate and detailed reporting and invoicing from contractors in an efficient manner, we are the team for you. Also, remember that we work 365 days a year so we are always available to help.
We Specialise in Leak Detection
How to detect a leak:
- Check your water meter regularly
- Turn off all taps and appliances and check if the water meter is moving
- Even if the meter appears still, there may still be a slow water leak. Keep your taps and appliances turned off for one hour and check the meter again.
For all your plumbing needs in Merrimac, please call our office on 1300 998 257 or visit our contact page.
Oceanside Services – The ones with the dolphins on the vans!
Merrimac Plumbers Who Care | Oceanside Services