Sheldon Plumber with True Expertise
Updated 12th November 2020
“The only plumbers to turn to in the Eastern suburbs.”
Our Sheldon plumbers put you first, servicing all major brands including Rheem, Panasonic, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Vulcan, Bosch and many more. You can be assured that our technicians are experts in every brand of appliance or system you may have in your home or business.
We’ve been providing quality plumbing services since 1998. We offer a full range of plumbing services to Sheldon including:
- All General Plumbing Maintenance
- Hot Water – Gas & Electric Hot Water Specialists
- Blocked Drains – Electric eel/High Pressure Jet Rodder/CCTV Pipe Camera
- Burst Pipes – Above & Underground
- Gas Fitting – Full Range Of Services
- Real Estate & Body Corporate Plumbing
- Retail & Commercial Plumbing
- Toilets – Repairs & Replacements
- Emergency Plumbing – 24 Hours A Day
- Roofing – Leaking Roof Repairs
- Leak Detection – State Of The Art Equipment
- Backflow Prevention Testing
- Sewer & Storm Water Services
- Water Filters – All Types
Get In Touch
If you or someone you know is in need of a plumber in Sheldon, then do not hesitate to get in touch. We’d be happy to help! Don’t let a leaking pipe put a damper on your day, call our friendly and fully qualified plumbers to come tackle the job for you.
If you are faced with an emergency situation, we will get a Sheldon plumber to you within an hour or less. It’s the Oceanside difference. Give us a call on 1300 998 257 or visit the contact page. We are here to answer any questions you may have including services, pricing, and customer service.
We Specialise in Gas Fitting
As the leading gas fitting & plumbing services company in South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales, you can rest assured you’re getting a safe and professional service every time. Oceanside Services’ gas fitting team are fully qualified, and adhere to the latest safety and industry regulations. If you smell gas around your home or are experiencing higher than normal gas bills, you should contact a licensed gas fitter immediately. It is recommended that your gas appliances are serviced regularly by a qualified person, to ensure they continue to operate safely and efficiently.
If you smell a gas odour…
- don’t panic
- open doors and windows
- don’t light a match, candle or cigarette
- don’t turn electrical appliances or lights on or off
- check your gas appliances are turned off
Oceanside Services – The ones with the dolphins on the vans!
Sheldon Plumber with True Expertise | Oceanside Services